The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged, then please get in touch with us within a week’s time!
Let us sum up returns from bottom to top.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If we ship you the wrong product (color, size, design) or it comes damaged: FIRST, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get things straight as quick as we can. If we were wrong, you won’t pay a thing.
- If you don’t like the product and want to return it: FIRST, email us at email@example.com. You pay for return shipping. We will refund the cost of the shirt minus the original shipping and the 5% restocking fee.
- If you don’t like the product and want to exchange it for something else: Sorry, we DO NOT do exchanges at this time. Please refer to #2.
- If you steal a credit card and decide to use it on our website: First of all, thanks for thinking of us. Secondly, don’t try it. We moderate all orders and if something seems even slightly fishy, we’ll first try to verify things, and if they don’t check out, we’ll cancel the order and report all of the information to the proper authorities.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
- I bought this stuff on sale, can I return it? Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
How do I report a problem with my order?
You can report problems with an order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware that Gville Dirt may require a photo to be submitted with your problem report to begin a reshipment. It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the RETURN ADDRESS found on your packaging and packing slip.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We mentioned this above, remember?
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We reserve the write to update these terms, but we’ll do our best to notify you of the change.