Paul said I could
$23.00 – $24.00
I didn’t show Paul this one before posting, so I hope he likes it. I love the brushed stroke on the font, laid out like the door of an old pickup truck. I want that truck in the driveway.
This shirt costs more, it’s a tri blend shirt, super soft. It hangs a little, but in the right way.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon